某5层框架结构住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3186]

资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 建筑结构毕业设计范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2015-11-29 显示全部楼层

毕设基本摘要

第一部分:中英文摘要
1.1中文摘要
[关建词]:建筑设计  结构设计  静力分析   框架  抗震设计
本设计为xx框架住宅楼设计,主要分为两个部分:建筑设计和结构设计。
1、建筑设计:
通过查阅各种规范和资料,结合当地自然条件、用地环境、地形地貌等客观条件以及学校规划蓝图,对本建筑的工作空间、流动空间以及所有必不可少的服务设施提出合理的布置方案,然后分析、比较各种方案。最后,选择一个比较好的建筑方案进行建筑设计。
2、结构设计:
选择能实现整个功能要求的合适的结构型式和建施材料,继而确定使用期间作用于结构上的各种荷载,然后借助于结构设计理论和相关经验方法,初步估算出各构件的尺寸,并对结构作一定的静力分析,最后借助于结构设计软件PKPM,进行更加详细的分析,调整构件尺寸,提出确实可行的安全、经济的结构方案进行结构设计。设计中,电算、手算相结合,比较分析两种结果,找出差异性,加深对结构设计理论的掌握,并为今后参与实际工程设计积累经验。

1.2 English Summary
[Abstract]
[Key]: the design of architecture and structure, the analysis of statically
This five-floor house in which I adopted the reinforced concrete frame in structure design was designed by mainly handwork and computer. And this design was mainly composed of two design phrase.
Firstly, Architecture design, the first design phrase is mainly to develop a system or plan which will enable the structure to fulfill its required function reasonably and to be aesthetically acceptable and adaptable to the particular site chosen with the consideration of natural conditions、location environment、location features and the overall layout of house. In this way, a suitable arrangement of working and circulation space, together with all essential services is also available.
Secondly, by dint of experience with previous designs and the rough analysis of the loads that act on the structures during its lifetimes, I got a preliminary estimate is made of the sizes of the members, a rough appraisal of the static’s of the structure to obtain some estimate of the forces in the program (PKPM) in detail. By comparing and modifying, I got a satisfactory structure in which the members are so proportioned that each carries its share of the applied loads with an adequate reserve of strength against failure. With these all being done, my design come into being with reasonable blend of architecture and structure. In the design, handwork was mainly used and calculation with computer was auxiliary. The two results were analyzed and compared to find out the differences. It helped us deepen the understanding of the theory of structure design and accumulate experiences for the designing of practical project in future.

建筑面积:3186m2
建筑层数:5层
建筑高度:15.9m
结构类型:框架结构
文件内容:计算书+图纸

计算书部分内容展示
建筑结构毕业设计-某5层框架结构住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3186](1) 毕业设计计算书.pdf (1.31 MB, 下载次数: 5, 售价: 1 积分)

部分图纸截图
建筑结构毕业设计-某5层框架结构住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3186](2) 建筑结构毕业设计-某5层框架结构住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3186](3) 建筑结构毕业设计-某5层框架结构住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3186](4) 建筑结构毕业设计-某5层框架结构住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3186](5)

文件列表截图
建筑结构毕业设计-某5层框架结构住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3186](6)

全套毕设下载

在线内容试读展示已结束,下载资料使用学习更方便

全部评论 已有7条评论 发表评论
资料为会员分享仅供学习交流,如有侵权请通知删除
在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料