二、结构设计
    确定构件的几何尺寸,选择计算框架;
    计算水平荷载(地震、风载)作用下的梁柱内力;
    计算竖向荷载(恒载、活载)作用下的梁柱内力;
    内力调幅与换算;
    内力组合:
    根据几种最不利的内力组合情况,进行梁、柱、板、楼梯的配筋计算;
    根据结构计算,绘制施工图。
    这是我第一次在老师指导下将整栋大楼从建筑到结构完整、全面地设计出来。这次毕业设计使我系统、全面地复习了以前所学的专业知识,更掌握了许多以前所不了解的新知识。但在设计、计算过程中,由于水平有限,一定还存在很多不足之处,恳请老师加以指正。

Abstract
    My graduation project is “The Comprehensive Building”.The building is a six-story construction with cast-in place-frame structures. It is 23.1m high and with about 5000m2 built-up area. The project includes two parts: the architectural design and the structural design.
    1. The architectural design:
    At first, thinking over the design subject of the building, I decide the size of column net and the span of beam. Next, I select the model of the façade and design the profile chart. Finally, I draw the architectural drawings.
    2. The structural design:
    The structural design is divided into seven parts.
    (1)Determine the geometric parameter and mechanics parameter of the components, and select the right frame.
    (2)Calculate the horizontal load (The earthquake loads the wind loads).
    (3)Calculate the perpendicular load(Dead loads and Live loads).
    (4)Chang and adjust the internal force.
    (5)Compose the internal force of the structure (Beam and Column)
    (6)Add the reinforcing steel to the beam, column ,board and staircase according to the most harmful combine of internal force.
    (7)According to the steps of the structural calculation draw the structure drawings.
    It’s the first time that I designed the whole building from the architectural part to structural part with the help fo my academic advisor. For this design project for graduation I reviewed all I’d learned systematically and overlay. I grasped that I hadn’t known before. But there are many mistakes, so I hope the teachers can point out them and correct them.

建筑面积:7552m2
    建筑层数:6层
    建筑高度:29m
    结构类型:框架结构
    文件内容:计算书+图纸

计算书部分内容展示
    建筑结构毕业设计-某市6层综合住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积7552](1) 计算书.pdf (2.8 MB, 下载次数: 0, 售价: 1 积分)

部分图纸截图
    建筑结构毕业设计-某市6层综合住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积7552](2) 建筑结构毕业设计-某市6层综合住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积7552](3) 建筑结构毕业设计-某市6层综合住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积7552](4)

文件列表截图
    建筑结构毕业设计-某市6层综合住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积7552](5)
    建筑结构毕业设计-某市6层综合住宅楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积7552](6)

全套毕设下载

在线内容试读展示已结束,下载资料使用学习更方便

全部评论 已有7条评论 发表评论
    资料为会员分享仅供学习交流,如有侵权请通知删除
    在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料