优秀毕业设计精选
分享网站给同学朋友一起完成毕业设计
毕业个人简历下载
土木毕设网

某市区6层框架结构商住楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3694]

资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 建筑结构毕业设计范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2015-12-09 显示全部楼层

毕设基本摘要

摘要
本毕业设计为拟建湖南常德神华大厦5#商住楼,共六层,总建筑面积为3694.3m2。本商住楼设计本着安全、实用、耐久的原则,采用现浇式框架结构,充分考虑了地震荷载等因素的影响,同时在建筑设计方面采取了适当的美化措施。所有设计均严格按照设计书上的要求,并遵循了国家《建筑设计规范》和《建筑结构设计规范》的有关规定进行设计,并力求细节完整。
        本设计论文主要分为建筑设计和结构设计两大部分,囊括了建筑设计方案、建筑图纸、结构设计详细计算过程、基础设计等内容,鉴于本人在校期间所学知识有限,一些专业知识尚掌握较浅,故还需要加强习,以巩固提高。总的说来,这是我大学四年所学的一份综合答卷,其中必定存在许多不足之处,肯请各位老师指正。

ABSTRACT
    This Graduation Design (paper) is to give a whole design of 5# commerce-house-building lacated changde of Hunan. This building totally has six stories,the total building area is 3694.3 square meters.This designis according to the rule of security, practiclity,endurance,adopting the cast-in-situ---frame structure. The effect of the earthquake load is sufficiently considered, and the design is strictly basded on the requirement of the design’s task and obeys “the requirment fordesign” just as << Code  of  Archittecture  Design >> and <<Code  of  Architecture  structure  Design >>.
    This design is mainly made up of two parts architecture design and structure design ,including the plan of architecture design .architecture blueprint .the detailed calculation of the structure . base design.and so on.
    Since I am studying limit of the major ledge now, I need tostrengthen an use of it and deepen it and use it practiced : totally speaking, this is the final test of me four-year study , it may have some disadvantage and mistakes. So I hope the hope from the teachers.

建筑面积:3694m2
建筑层数:6层
建筑高度:19.5m
结构类型:框架结构
文件内容:计算书+图纸

计算书部分内容展示
建筑结构毕业设计-某市区6层框架结构商住楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3694](1) 吴高进毕业设计计算书.pdf (4.8 MB, 下载次数: 0, 售价: 30 积分)
部分图纸截图
建筑结构毕业设计-某市区6层框架结构商住楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3694](2) 建筑结构毕业设计-某市区6层框架结构商住楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3694](3) 建筑结构毕业设计-某市区6层框架结构商住楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3694](4)
文件列表截图
建筑结构毕业设计-某市区6层框架结构商住楼毕业设计(计算书+图纸)[面积3694](5)

全套毕设下载

在线内容试读展示已结束,下载资料使用学习更方便

全部评论 已有7条评论 发表评论
资料为会员分享仅供学习交流,如有侵权请通知删除
在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料