资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 建筑结构毕业设计范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2016-11-23 显示全部楼层

毕设基本摘要

建筑面积:11235.91m2
    建筑层数:7层
    建筑高度:24.300m
    结构类型:框架结构
    文件内容:计算书+图纸

摘    要
    本工程为大学生公寓楼,建筑面积11235.91m2,占地面积1605.13m2,七层,总高24.3m(加女儿墙),采用框架结构,柱下独立基础,设计基准期50年,结构安全等级为二级,抗震设防烈度为7度。建筑设计本着“功能适用,经济合理,造型美观,环境相宜”的原则,以国家相应规范、标准为依据,完成了设计任务书所要求的建筑平面设计,并在此基础上进行了立面、剖面、建筑详图设计,共画出建筑图4张。结构设计本着“安全,适用,耐久”的原则,进行了竖向荷载汇集,水平荷载汇集,内力计算,内力组合,结构抗震验算,板、梁、柱、楼梯、基础等结构构件的设计。共画出结构图4张。
    关键词:  大学生公寓楼    结构形式  框架结构  
    Abstract
    The engineering is for apartment building for students, the building area is 11235.91 m2, and the gross area is1605.13 m2. It has seven floors and the gross height is 24.3m. The building adopts mixed structure and wall type structure foundation, the base year of the design is 50 years, the safe grade of the structure is 2, and the earthquake intensity is 7. The architectural design is on the principle of function applicable, economy feasible, model fair and environment harmonious. Besides, the design is on the base of the building regulation and building standard of our country. I have finished architectural plan design that the design prospectus requires. And on the base of it, I have finished the design of elevation drawings, plane sections and architectural detail drawings. The account of the gross architectural drawings is four. The constructional design is on the principle of safe, apply and endure. And on the base of it, I have done some vertical load collecting, horizontal load collecting, stress calculating, stress combination, constructional earthquake-resistant design. Besides, I have designed floor slabs, beams, columns, stairs, canopies and foundations and so on. The account of the gross constructional drawings is four.
    Keywords: apartment building for students  mixed structure   wall type structure foundation

计算书部分内容展示

部分图纸截图
    建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](1) 建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](2) 建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](3) 建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](4) 建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](5)

文件列表截图
    建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](6) 建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](7) 建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](8) 建筑结构毕业设计-黑龙江大庆某高校7层框架结构大学生公寓楼建筑结构设计(计算书+图纸)[面积11235](9)

在线内容试读展示已结束,下载资料使用学习更方便

全部评论 已有7条评论 发表评论
    资料为会员分享仅供学习交流,如有侵权请通知删除
    在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料