优秀毕业设计精选
分享网站给同学朋友一起完成毕业设计
毕业个人简历下载
土木毕设网

[建筑结构设计文档] 6层住宅楼建筑结构设计毕业设计计算书

资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 建筑结构毕业设计文档范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2016-12-15 显示全部楼层

摘 要
  本工程的名称为住宅楼建筑结构设计,其结构为现浇混凝土框架结构,六层,建筑面积为3125.58m2,设计使用年限为50年。工程所在地区为河北省秦皇岛市开发区,抗震设防烈度为7度(0.15g)。本次毕业设计系统地计算了一榀框架的恒荷载、活荷载、风荷载、地震荷载,并进行了内力组合,从而计算出最不利荷载。然后根据最不利荷载计算出框架梁、框架柱、板的配筋与箍筋。另外,还进行了基础设计与配筋的计算。
  在结构书中对于竖向荷载作用采用弯矩二次分配法,水平荷载作用采用D值法。根据规范对梁的长高、板的厚度、柱的尺寸、进行了确定,为后续设计计算做好了铺垫。整个设计计算过程中综合考虑了技术经济指标和施工工业化的要求。
  关键词:建筑结构设计;内力组合;最不利荷载;D值法;配筋
  Abstract
  The project is named as residential building structure design ,of which the structure is called cast-in-situ concrete frame structure,the building has six floors and the construction area of 3125.58 m2,its service life will be 50 years.The engineering area of this proect is in Qinhuangdao in hebei province development zone, and its seismic fortification intensity will be 7 degrees (0.15 g).This graduate design calculates the constant loads,the live loads,the wind loads and the earthquake loads of a common framework,then takes the internal force combination to calculate the most unfavorable load.According to the most unfavorable load,I have calculated the most suitable frame beam ,the frame column ,the plate reinforcement and the stirrup,in addition,I also carry out the calculation of reinforcement and foundation design.
  In the structure book,for the vertical loads, I choose the bending moment secondary distribution method and the D value method for the horizontal loads. According to the specification I choose the last beam height, plate thickness, the size of the column, for sure, has laid a good groundwork for subsequent design calculation.The whole process of the design calculation considered the demand of technical economic indexes and the construction industrialization.
  Keywords: esign of building structure; Internal force combination; the most unfavorable load; D value method; reinforcing bars

在线内容试读展示已结束,下载资料使用学习更方便

全部评论 已有1条评论 发表评论
资料为会员分享仅供学习交流,如有侵权请通知删除
在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料