优秀毕业设计精选
分享网站给同学朋友一起完成毕业设计
毕业个人简历下载
土木毕设网

[给排水设计] 东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)

资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 给水排水设计范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2015-10-30 显示全部楼层

毕设基本摘要

摘    要
水是人民生活和社会生产必需的基本资源之一。合理开发利用水资源,实现水资源优化配置、有效保护与安全供给,对于促进经济社会发展、提高人民生活水平和保障国家安全均具有重大的战略意义。因此,作为给排水工程技术人员,面临着艰巨的任务和巨大的挑战。
本设计为东北地区D城市给水工程,设计内容包括以下方面:
(1)城市给水管网设计及方案的选择比较;
(2)取水工艺设计;
(3)净水厂工艺设计及构筑物结构设计;
(4)二泵站工艺设计;
(5)工程总概算。
目前,随着科技的进步,供水行业需要建立新型的水质观及高效的饮用水水质保障体系。强化单元工艺及多级屏障技术是十分有效的保障手段。本设计在常规工艺的基础上,增设臭氧预氧化单元,用以强化混凝效果;同时对过滤单元进行强化,采用国内外最先进的翻板滤池,使滤后水的浊度大大降低,保证了出厂水的安全性。

关键词 给水管网;净水厂工艺;臭氧预氧化;翻板滤池;工程总概算

Abstract
Water is one of essential resources for people’s life and social production. Some strategies including utilizing the water resource reasonablely, arranging the water resource optimally, protecting the water resource effectively and supplying the water resource safely make great contributions to the development of economic society, the improvement of people’s life and the protection of national safety. Hence, as an engineer of water supply and drainage engineering, I will confront arduous tasks and great challenges.
The title of my undergraduate design is D city’s water supply engineering in northeast China, and it includes several aspects:
(1) The design of water distribution system and the comparison of two schemes;
(2) The design of intake station;
(3) The design of drinkable water treatment plant;
(4) The design of pump station;
(5) General estimate of the water supply project.
Nowadays, with scientific and technical development, water supply companies need to form a new conception of water quality and establish new effective protective system of drinkable water. Accoding to the data of researches and projects, the intensified unit process and multi-barrier process are considered to be effective methods to protect the water quality. In my design, I not only added an ozone pretreatment process in order to strengthen the effect of coagulation, but also intestified the filtration process via introducing shutter filter to descrease the turbidity of filter effluent and assure the safety of water supply.
Keywords water distribution system; portable water treatment process; ozone pretreatment; shutter filter; general estimate of the water supply project

部分内容展示
给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(1) 最终说明书.pdf (994.87 KB, 下载次数: 6)

部分图纸截图
给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(2) 给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(3) 给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(4) 给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(5) 给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(6)

文件列表截图
给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(7) 给水排水设计-东北某地区城市给水工程毕业设计(设计书+图纸)(8)

全套毕设下载

在线内容试读展示已结束,下载资料使用学习更方便

全部评论 已有7条评论 发表评论
资料为会员分享仅供学习交流,如有侵权请通知删除
在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料