优秀毕业设计精选
分享网站给同学朋友一起完成毕业设计
毕业个人简历下载
土木毕设网

工程量清单和招标控制价中英文摘要

资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 论文摘要范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2019-07-08 显示全部楼层

摘要
  本毕业设计以西园食堂工程为研究对象,研究房屋建筑与装饰工程工程量清单和招标控制价的编制方法。
  本工程为两次钢框架结构,建筑总面积为397.48平方米,地上2层,地下0层,建筑总高度9.3米。首先,根据《建设工程工程量清单计价规范》GB50500-2013、《房屋建筑与装饰工程工程量计算规范》GB50854-2013、《广东省建筑与装饰工程综合定额(2010)》等现行国家及广东省有关建设规范、规程和规定,采用手算与斯维尔三维建模算量2种方法计算本工程工程量。其中,分部分项工程的内容包括土石方工程、砌筑工程、混凝土及钢筋混凝土工程、门窗工程、钢结构计算等。然后,对比分析手算与电算工程量的偏差,得出招标工程量。接着,根据施工方案确定各清单项目的工作内容,结合深圳市市场价格信息和相关的规定进行计算各清单项目的综合单价。通过斯维尔计价软件,得出本工程的招标控制价。最后,分析其技术经济指标。本工程的招标控制价为2727562.1元,其中安全、文明施工措施费为53315.11元,单位建筑面积造价为6862.14元。
  关键字:工程量清单 招标控制价 综合单价 三维算量 技术经济指标Abstract
  The graduation design taking the Xiyuan canteen project of Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province as the research object, researched for the method of Compilation of bills of quantities(BQ) and tender sum limit for building construction and fitting-out works.
  The project is a two-steel frame structure with a total construction area of 397.48 square meters, 2 floors above ground, 0 floors underground, and a total height of 9.3 meters. First of all, according to the "Code of valuation with bill quantity of construction works" GB50500-2013, "Standard method of measurement for building construction and fitting-out works" GB50854-2013, "Construction and fitting-out works rate of Guangdong Province (2010)"and other national and Guangdong Province about the construction norms, rules and regulations, I used the two methods of hand computation and Swell three-dimensional modeling calculation  to calculate the quantities of this project.Among them, the contents of the sub-project include earth and stone works, masonry engineering, concrete and reinforced concrete engineering, door and window engineering, steel structure calculation and so on. Then, I analyzed the deviation between hand computation and electronic computation, so as to obtain tendering. Then, according to construction plan,I determined the content of BQ unit and calculate all-in unit rate of BQ unit in combination with Shenzhen market price information and the provisions of the relevant.Through the analysis of the Swell pricing software, I obtained the tender sum limit of this project. Finally, I analyzed the technological and economic indicators.The bidding control price of this project is 272,7562.1 yuan, of which the safe and civilized construction measures cost is 53,315.11 yuan, and the unit construction area cost is 6862.14 yuan.
  Keywords: bills of quantities(BQ); tender sum limit; all-in unit rate;three-dimensional measurement;technological and economic indicators

全部评论 已有0条评论 发表评论
在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料