优秀毕业设计精选
分享网站给同学朋友一起完成毕业设计
毕业个人简历下载
土木毕设网

投标文件毕业设计编制中英文摘要

资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 论文摘要范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2017-07-21 显示全部楼层

摘要
  我国近年来综合国力渐渐提高,各行各业的发展也有了质的变化。随着招投标制度的逐步完善,投标成为建筑企业获取工程项目的基本途径,而正确的编制标书和施工组织,便成为该企业能否获得工程项目的关键。结合老师的要求我将毕业设计的主体内容──公路A合同段划分为三部分,第一章为投标文件,第二章为自己研究的专题──进度优化,第三章为对全文的总结。
  第1章为投标文件我分了三部分──商务、经济、技术。商务部分严格按照招标文件范本及设计文件的要求,签署相应合同,履行相应职责;经济部分是投标文件中最重要的部分,在编制的的过程中我使用了纵横软件和最新的工料机单价,反复修改调整最终确定整个工程报价为RMBY:53,604,364,投标报价基本合理;技术部分我结合了当地的地形、地貌、水文条件,以横道图、垂直图、网络图等图表方式展示了整个工程的施工计划,确定工期为12个月,并以资金流量图,总平面布置图,机械,材料供应计划表,组织机构图等使该部分的表达更加全面。
  第2章主要从工期,成本,质量三方面对进度进行优化分析。
  第3章我对整个毕业设计的认识与自己的心得体会。
  关键词:投标报价,实施性施工组织设计,进度优化

ABSTRACT
  In recent years, our country's comprehensive national strength gradually improved, the development of all walks of life has also been a qualitative change. With the gradual improvement of bidding system, construction companies bidding to become the basic way for the project, and the correct preparation of tenders and construction organization, has become the company's ability to obtain critical project. With the requirements of teachers, I dived the main content of the graduation design content ---- A contract section of the fast high way from Daying to Suining, into three parts. Chapter 1 is the tender documents, Chapter 2 is about my own research project----Implementation of the construction organization design and Chapter 3 is summary of the full text .
  Chapter 1 is the tender documents, I divided it into three parts ---- business, economic and technical part. Some business strictly in accordance with the tender document templates and design documents related to fill the charts, to ensure the consistency of content; the economy is the most important, the most crucial part in the preparation of the process, we use the Zongheng software and the latest price of artificial , mechanical and material, Modify repeatedly and finally determine the quotation of the whole project is RMBY:53,604,364 and tender offer is reasonable. Technical part I combined the local topography, geomorphology, hydrology condition, use the bar chart, vertical chart, network diagram chart shows the whole project construction plan, and finally determine the time limit for a project is 12months.We use the cash flow diagram, general layout, mechanical, materials supply plan, organization chart, so that the portion of the expression of a more comprehensive.
  In the Chapter 2 I analysis the schedule optimization from three aspects----the schedule, cost and quality.
  Chapter 3 is about my own understanding and experiences for the whole graduation design.
  Keyword: tender offer, The implementation of construction organization design,schedule optimizatio

全部评论 已有0条评论 发表评论
在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料