优秀毕业设计精选
分享网站给同学朋友一起完成毕业设计
毕业个人简历下载
土木毕设网

办公楼设计摘要范文2022

资料分类:土木工程设计资料 - 论文摘要范文参考资料 | 发布形式:资料共享 | 更新时间:2022-05-31 显示全部楼层

摘要
  办公楼设计采用框架结构,一共分为六层,建筑面积为5756平方米,建筑总高度23.4米,建筑年限使用五十年,抗震设防烈度为七度。
  此次设计采用第八榀框架进行计算,从而完成对框架结构的楼板计算、荷载计算、风荷载计算已经楼梯计算。采用在大学四年中学到的知识与能力,从而完成对结构的一步一步的计算,使用弯矩分配法算出竖向荷载,将D值法运用到风荷载的计算和内力组合中,在内力组合计算过程中,选取最不利的截面来进行内力组合,框架当中的钢筋混凝土楼板、楼梯以及基础工程都要符合钢筋结构设计原理,从而达到标准要求,在计算书完成后,再次使用PKPM完成电算,从而完成本次设计。
  这次毕业设计恰好就是最好的一种检验能力与学习的方式,能让我的知识更加全面独立的思考,通过独立完成毕业设计,也锻炼了我的能力,更好地奠定了我的基础。

关键词:办公楼、框架结构,结构设计,抗震设计、构件设计
  Abstract
  The office building of Shandong Wanzhong Group is designed with a frame structure.It is divided into six floors with a floor area of 5,756 square meters and a total height of 23.4 meters.The building life is 50 years and the seismic fortification intensity is 7 degrees.
  This design adopts the eighth trusses of the frame for calculation,so as to complete the floor slab calculation,load calculation,wind load calculation and staircase calculation of the frame structure.Adopted in the university four years to learn the knowledge and ability,so as to complete the structure of the calculation of step by step,use the bending moment distribution method to calculate vertical load,the D value method applied to the calculation of wind load and internal force combination,in the process of combination of internal force calculation,selection of the most unfavorable section for internal force combination,the framework of the reinforced concrete floor,stair must conform to the steel structure design and basic engineering principles,so as to meet the standard requirements,upon the completion of the calculation,use PKPM complete computer again,so as to complete the design.
  This graduation project is just the best way to test my ability and learn,which enables me to think more comprehensively and independently.By completing the graduation project independently,It also exercises my ability and lays a better foundation for me.
  Key words:Office building,frame structure,structural design,seismic design,component design
  以上就是土木毕设网为大家精心整理的办公楼设计摘要范文2022。供大家学习。

全部评论 已有0条评论 发表评论
在线学习土木工程毕业设计做法

热门分类

最新资料